The Element Goggle combines the features that make our open water goggles so comfortable with the low-drag socket feel a competitive pool swimmer expects. A high quality soft silicone gasket is attached to a traditional flat lens to make the Element a durable goggle that will hold up over many races and hours of practice use.
- High quality soft silicone gasket is attached to a traditional flat lens with anti-fog coating.
- Flexible integrated nose bridge.
- Low-drag head strap extends out of the frame and features locking adjustment clips on both sides.
How to Choose Your Lens:
- Clear Lens: Perfect for low light conditions such as those found in a dimly lit indoor pool, or outdoors when the sun is not present (before sunrise and after sunset).
- Yellow and Amber Lens: Great for low light conditions, overcast weather and indoor swimming. These lenses will add brightness to your vision.
- Blue Lens: Blue lenses are similar to Yellow and Amber lenses in that they work well in low light conditions. They also cut a bit of the brightness from the sun when swimming outdoors, just not as much as the Smoke or Mirror tinted lenses.
- Mirrored: The tint of Mirrored lenses are ideal for swimming in full sun and bright light conditions. They provide a darker tint than the Smoke lens.