Blueseventy Sprint 2020 Mens Wetsuit
- Updated Flexible Upper: oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility
- Body Position: A 3-4-4 buoyancy profile promotes good body position by lifting the lower body to create less drag while swimming
- Easy Out Ankles: super stretch material at the back of the legs for a quicker suit exit
- SCS Coating: Super Composite Skin coating on the hips, legs and arms creates a strong hydrophobic barrier for increased durability and speed.
- Low Collar: a curved closure flap reduces the size which improves comfort and reduces chafing.
We Also Recommend
I don't have anything to compare to, but this wetsuit has been great. It was extremely difficult to put on at first, but by the second and third time it got easier. Taking it off during transition was not an issue, and the red panels are very stretchy and thin which really help with this. I took off 7 minutes on a 1500m swim with this suit (same course and one month apart), so it's definitely performing well and boyancy is well distributed. Very minor chafing on the neck, but this should easily be sorted once I get some wetsuit specific lubricant. Water was 20°C and I actually felt a bit warm, so I'm sure it will perform great in cold water around 13-17°. I Don't know what else I could ask for. This was the best value for someone just starting out in triathlons like myself.
Amazed at the pricing, more competitive than even the USA pricing. Shopped around and glad I settled on the Sprint. Fit is awesome and the help from the shop prior to purchase was awesome!!