Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 Nack Saddle - Hard Black COMBO
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
*FREE Prologo U-Clip, U-Light and U-Saddle Bag*
The Nago Evo Tri40 CPC Saddle with TiroX Rails, this saddle is designed for triathlons, with light weight strong TiroX rails, CPC Coating and a carbon base this is a must have saddle for your race bike.
END USE: Triathlon
- Nack Rail - Nano carbon fibre rail. Carbon fibre, Kevlar and aluminium filaments seatpost clamp area, treated with the production process called Braided Carbon Rail (BCR). This is done in order to obtain - the perfect fusion - and uniformity of the several layer types of fibres and materials. The result is a balance structure and resistant to penetration.
- Connect Power Control - Prologo’s patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles Have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
- Size (mm): 280x135
- Weight (gr): 195
- Base: Carbon
- Rail: Carbon
- Cover: Microfiber + CPC
- Padding: Lightfom
- Colour: Hard Black
- Gender: Male